Asahi Vision Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") appropriately protects
personal information you keep from customers in accordance with the following basic policy.
- Basic policy
Compliance with the law
We will comply with the law concerning personal information protection and strive to protect personal information.
- Improvement of in-house management system
We deal with personal information protection policy when dealing with customer's personal information and we will steadily implement this. Also, we will keep personal data accurate and up-to-date, and make efforts to properly manage such as unauthorized access to personal information, prevention of loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal data.
- About provision and disclosure to a third party
We will not provide or disclose your personal information to any third party unless it falls under the following conditions.
- ・When customer consent is obtained
- ・When delegating work to a third party for the purpose of using the
- ・Disclosure of information based on laws and regulations
- ・In cases where it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain consent of the person himself / herself
- Personal information of those under 13 years old
If you are under 13 years old, please be sure to agree to the guardian and provide personal information.
- Inquiries from customers
We will respond in good faith and promptly to requests for inquiries, corrections, deletions of personal information from customers and suspension of use. For inquiries, please refer to the following.
【Post】3-12-7 Biwajima, Nishiku, Nagoya, Aichi 451-0053 Japan / Sales Department · Public Relations Division
【Phone】Tel (052) 325-6630